- Experience in servicing and repairing earthmoving or similar machinery and equipment (preferred);
- Knowledge of general mechanics but also electricity, electronics, hydraulics and pneumatics required.
- High sense of responsibility, organization and autonomy.
- Ease of interpersonal relationships.
- Good knowledge of computer technology.
- Driving License.
- This professional performs diagnostics, repairs and preventive maintenance on machines and equipment of the entire range and brands represented in the company with the mission of maintaining their operability in the clients where they are in activity. This technician bases his mobile workstation in an equipped van.
- Continuous training as well as connectivity tools such as computer and cell phone.
- Challenging and progressive career path.
- Collaboration in a company of reference in its sector, in a phase of great development and dynamism.