- Experience in coordinating work teams, in an equivalent or industrial sector, minimum of 3 years (preferably in heavy vehicles or machinery).
- Degree or bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent (preferred).
- Good knowledge of computer technology.
- Good knowledge of the English language.
- Leadership and negotiation skills and a propensity for problem solving.
- Easy communication and interpersonal skills.
- High sense of responsibility, organization and autonomy.
- Focus on the customer and results.
- Availability for working hours and travel.
- Lead, together with the respective local coordinators, the two technical teams of workshop service and external assistance with the mission of ensuring the optimization of the service, the relationship with customers and the achievement of the commercial potential of the business.
- Collaboration in a company of reference in its sector, in a phase of great development and dynamism.
- Active involvement in an area of work critical to after-sales service and the business.