An Integrated Management Policy
The companies of ASCENDUM Portugal, in the development of their activity of trade and repair of trucks and machinery, establish a set of principles and guidelines, which aim at the continuous improvement of the system and the contribution to the environmental pillar of sustainability.
To this end they undertake the following commitments:
- Develop the service and delivery of products/services to meet the expectation of customers and other relevant stakeholders.
Assume a standard of performance that reconciles the expected time and cost with good environmental performance.
Work towards the continuous goal of achieving Quality of services.
To provide an organization, so that our professionals and suppliers perform the work within the Quality Standard that is desired.
- To assume that Quality is our fundamental objective, in a vision of systematic promotion of continuous improvement.
- Adopt Environmental Protection measures, by controlling environmental aspects with more significant environmental impacts, namely the production of hazardous waste and the consumption of natural and energy resources;
- Continuously improve the environmental performance of the services provided.
- Comply with all compliance obligations applicable and/or subscribed to by the organization by implementing measures aimed at pollution prevention;
- Ensure the training and awareness of all employees to ensure their involvement in the Environmental Management System, and the adoption of environmentally sound behaviors.
- Disclose to customers, suppliers and interested parties the Integrated Management Policy adopted, so that everyone is aware of their responsibilities in relation to the commitments made, and knows the environmental impacts of ASCENDUM Portugal.
To be one of the largest providers of global machinery solutions for infrastructure, construction, industry and trucks.
ASCENDUM Portugal should be a protagonist in the leadership of the businesses where it operates, adding the highest degree of wealth and quality, while respecting ethical, cultural, social and environmental values.
Quality, Environment and Safety Requirements for Suppliers and Subcontractors
All service providers/subcontractors carrying out work for ASCENDUM companies in Portugal must undertake to comply with the rules listed below:
The selection and evaluation of suppliers is based on the following criteria:
Quality/price ratio; Delivery time; Flexibility in orders; Technical and after-sales assistance and Environmental certification.
Arbitration of Consumer Disputes
In the event of a dispute, the consumer may resort to an Alternative Dispute Resolution Body: Centro de Arbitragem do Sector Automóvel (CASA), available at www.arbitragemauto.pt or through the following contacts:
Av. da República 44, 3º Esq., 1050-194 Lisboa, telephone: 21 795 16 96 | 21 782 73 30.
For more information see Law 144/2015 and the Consumer Portal at www.consumidor.pt